<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Ralph Klein has gone and it is time to retire Ralph's World. Thanks to all of you who have supported this venture by contributing material and through your comments. It has been fun.

Should we get another blog underway? Let me know your thoughts by e-mailing me at johnnyslow@gmail.com.

John Slow
January 1, 2007

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Party Money - Ken Nicol's Response 

On December 5th I sent an e-mail to Premier Klein and the leaders of the Alberta Liberal Party and the Alberta NDP asking them some questions regarding Party Money for their leader's pleasure. To see that e-mail, click here.

Here is the response from Ken Nicol, the leader of the Alberta Liberal Party.

Dear John:

Thank you for your inquiry. As far as I know there has never been a
party fund set aside for the Leader of the Alberta Liberal Party. In
fact, most Leader's even pay to attend their own Leader's dinner. I
certainly have never had a fund that I could use.

Regards,

Ken Nicol

Ken Nicol, MLA Lethbridge-East
Leader, Official Opposition
ph. (403) 320-1011
fx. (403) 328-6613
ken.nicol@assembly.ab.ca
www.liberalopposition.com


As always, I will post responses to my e-mails as I receive them. Click here to see how the responses are pouring in.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?