<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Ralph Klein has gone and it is time to retire Ralph's World. Thanks to all of you who have supported this venture by contributing material and through your comments. It has been fun.

Should we get another blog underway? Let me know your thoughts by e-mailing me at johnnyslow@gmail.com.

John Slow
January 1, 2007

Monday, June 27, 2005

Some of Ralph's "things to do' hitting hard 

Today I received an EPCOR bill for half a month; a Fortis line transmission charge for part of a month and a "Alberta Energy Savings LP" the latter being one of thoes contract sellers the Government said better not to buy. (They bought out EPCOR's contracts).

The Alberta Energy Savings bill does not include any Fortis charges yet. I'm told they will show up some day. No one seems sure when the meter was read.

Bottom Line:Thank you Ralph and the Conservatives. My electrical bill so far this month has jumped from 80.00 to 210.00 and I'm told there is still transmission charges to come.
I had predicted power charges would triple under Ralph's plan or lack of it! But as God is my witness, I never expected the legalized rape to take place so soon and so slick!

I guess we have to take up arms.
John Clark
cyberclark@shaw.ca

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?